Just been to the vet but still have questions or concerns about your dog's medical condition? Perhaps you have one of those cats who has an absolute panic attack at the prospect of a trip in the car? Or are you caring for a much loved family member who has been unwell and is approaching the end of their life?
You'll be amazed at what options you didn't realise you had.
We're experts at supporting pets and their families through these tough times. So, if you don't know where to turn in the face of a terminal diagnosis or you have noticed your pet is slowing down and want to know if there is anything more that can be done to ensure their comfort, get in touch. We'll assess each patient individually and coordinate your professional support team. Veterinary healthcare is advancing daily - you'll be amazed at what options you didn't realise you had.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- In home vet consultations specialising in senior pet health, rehabilitation, management of osteoarthritis and palliative treatment options for sick patients.
- Direct referal to a wide range of allied health professionals such as veterinary specialists, animal physio's, alternative health therapists and pet behaviouralists.
- We offer professional one-on-one grief counselling for pet parents who are dealing with end of life decisions.
- We'll help arrange things like pet memorial photographic packages and can assist you with preparations for your pet's passing.
- And we will be there for you till the end with compassionate home euthanasia services if you need them.
Where to start?
Your pet's needs are as unique as your pet. Some pets may need just one consultation and some may benefit from many. In other cases we find our clients are simply looking for grief support or for information to help them be prepared. Whatever you need, contact our office and one of our veterinary case managers will create a plan for you.